Stone & Surface Saudi, the Kingdom’s premier destination for the stone and surface design industry, will take place 21-23 April 2019 at the Jeddah Center for Forums and Events. Since its launch in 2017, the event has quickly established itself as the must-not-miss platform for sourcing stone and covering products and materials.
Building on the phenomenal feedback from the workshops hosted at the 2018 event, we are delighted to be launching the Surface Design CPD Workshop, a series of high quality, free-to-attend, CPD-certified educational opportunities for the entire industry.
Why should you attend the Surface Design CPD Workshop?
- Gain practical insights into new design trends and construction techniques
- Explore innovative new products and sustainable materials
- Fine tune your skills set and receive an official Continuing Professional Development (CPD) certificate of attendance
- Meet, network, exchange new ideas and share best practice with a unique cross-section of influential
- industry stakeholders in a relaxed learning environment
- Position yourself at the forefront of industry knowledge
- And best of all, you can do all the above free of charge
The Surface Design CPD Workshop has been created to allow flexibility and choice for our delegates to select topics that best reflect their interest and learning requirements. Feel free to pick and choose the sessions you’d like to attend and visit the Stone & Surface Saudi exhibition to maximise your time – learning, networking, professional development and efficient product sourcing all under one roof!
The Surface Design CPD Workshop programme is nearly complete, but if you would like to register your interest in joining us as a speaker, please do email us at email@example.com.