About Stone & Surface Saudi
Stone & Surface Saudi offers a premier B2B platform to connect with 5,000+ buyers such as architects, interior designers, developers, contractors, stone specialists and other procurement professionals in the GCC's most lucrative construction market from 10-12 April 2018 at Jeddah Centre for Forums and Events.
Stone & Surface Saudi is the only event in the Kingdom dedicated to connecting interior and exterior surface material and machinery suppliers with the decision makers responsible for specifying and procuring them. The event provides an exclusive platform to showcase the finest natural stone, marble, and ceramics products, technologies and installation and maintenance solutions for the Kingdom's contract flooring and fit-out market.
Stone and Surface Saudi brings together Saudi Arabia's leading architects, designers and contractors to source the latest stone and surface products and technologies.
A look back at Stone & Surface Saudi 2017:
- 5,000+* visitors from 19 countries
- 70+ brands and partners
- 22 exhibiting countries
- 87% of the visitors attended the show to source new products
- 20% of the visitors have purchasing authority of over US$100,000
*Combined unique, revisits and crossovers from The Hotel Show Saudi
Be part of the Kingdom's US$250 billion construction industry and get your market share of the contract flooring and interior fit-out requirements in its commercial, healthcare, leisure and residential sectors.
Key Facts & Figures
- GCC has a US$5 billion stone market and Saudi Arabia makes up 20% of its active construction projects (Source: BNC)
- Saudi Arabia has 4,025 active projects valued at US$ 728.5 billion (Source: BNC)
- Saudi Arabia makes up 35% of the GCC’s flooring products market sales worth 775 million sqm (Source: Frost & Sullivan)
Take a look at the Exhibitor Profiles to see which type of interior &
exterior surface material and machinery suppliers exhibit at the show.
View the Stone & Surface Saudi visitor profile to find out who you can
expect to meet next year at the Jeddah Centre for Forums & Events.